Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: luxury items

  1. #1
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of my favorite luxuries....slipping into clean, fresh cotton sheets when you are really ready for bed and finding that perfect place of comfort to fall asleep in, preferably after I've just had a long hot bath.....freshly baked bread...still hot from the oven....crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside smothered in real butter.....anytime I spoil my kids.....belgian chocolate.....getting stoned and laying on the grass on a warm sunny day when I have no responsibilities whatsoever......saffron for cooking *S*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bath and Body Works "Tranquil Sleep" linen spray...I can't sleep without it, flannel sheets in the winter and satin sheets in the summer, jewelry...LOTS AND LOTS smile, and last but not least...VS lingerie!!! wink

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm.....lotion.....I need lotion....a never ending supply of books.....and....my man....*G

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY HO.....you got's a bun in that oven??

    *L* looks at fin fin's post....hot bread! biggrin

    ummmmm, the smell of hay....the sun rising and setting over the lake...my precious horse nuzzling my neck....SPRING in TEXAS (yes, we having one this year). bubble baths....swimming when it is 110 degrees in the summer and thinking "it's not that hot"....fires in the fire place, soft gentle rain...feeding my duck's at sunset(down by the lake)hehehe....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bubble baths...Anything vanilla ...Candles...warm rain...close friends...satin sheets and my waterbed.. smile

    Oh Yeah and Virgo's man..*G*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm...this is sounding better and better...lets combine them:

    A vanilla bubble bath, lit candles all over the bathroom, and Virgo's man...there to rub scented lotion on me when I'm done...LOTS AND LOTS wink
    (should I continue with the sheets, waterbed, and linen spray???) tongue

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 19, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO* @ 2 and heidi!

    oooo, have you girls smelled Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works...i use the bubbles and the lotion, and my friend gave me a candle for christmas...*VBS* it is AWESOME! if you haven't tried it....run now to B&B and DO IT! smile

    [This message has been edited by ~~CloverKat~~ (edited April 19, 2001).]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My fireplace, low music, and a bottle of wine, with lots and lots of vanilla candles.
    *G*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ....*picks up where I left off....n vanilla scented wax...dripping on Virgie's mans chest...*runs away quickly* biggrin

  10. #10
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I must be the weirdo here cos vanilla just is not my thing *L*...but I get the idea anyway *S*S*S* Just substitute lavender or sandalwood for vanilla in the last posts for me *L*...and I'm not interested in anyone else's man either *L*....I just want my own man back here with me :-(

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •